refrigerator magnets

refrigerator magnets

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Guinness Cupcakes, Margarita Cake and Vegan Brownies

I've been a HUGE posting slacker recently but I have been cooking up a storm!!!! Of course as a photographer I've been taking photos of everything (cough cough)... yeah well sometimes I get lazy. I do have a few photos on my phone so here we go!

Guinness Cupcakes with Bailey's Frosting
These are worth the effort - although the recipe calls for a Jamison Ganache in the middle but I skipped that part. They have a very unique flavor that the beer gives the cake part. Enjoy!
Click HERE for the recipe!




Margarita Cupcakes
Same recipe but I made it as a cake... probably my favorite cake recipe to date! So moist and delicious. If you make the recipe as a cake - you can cut the frosting recipe in half - you don't need all that frosting... I mean I DID put a pretty healthy layer on here but ... oh well.
Get the recipe HERE.


(Gosh that's a terrible photo! Darn phone camera and my laziness!)

Vegan Brownies with Peanut Butter Frosting
HUGE hit at work here. The chocolate chips are a nice surprise as well. I also feel like these cupcakes/brownies keep longer than regular ones do.
Click HERE for the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment