Makes enough for 2 people to snack
2 plantains - medium size
Salt (I prefer sea salt)
Dipping sauce of choice
- Preheat your oven to 325degrees
- Peel the plantains and cut them into 1/2 inch pieces
- On your cookie sheet, lay down a piece of parchment paper or cooking spray
- Pop your plantains onto the sheet, and spray them lightly with cooking spray
- Sprinkle the salt on top
- Pop the tray into the oven for 10 minutes
- After 10 minutes, grab the try out of the oven and grab a wooden spoon, cover the spoon with either a piece of parchment paper or spray is a little bit so the plantains don't stick.
- Smash each plantain piece so it turns into more of a chip
- Pop these back into the oven - 10 to 20 minutes depending on how crispy you like your chips
- Let them cool and enjoy!