I am going to make a claim that this is the best tasting chocolate chip cookie dough I have ever made. Ever.
Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1½ sticks butter (salted), at room temperature
- 2 tsp corn starch mixed with 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp Pumpkin pie spice (nutmeg and cinnamon)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 oz of plain goat cheese (Trader Joes makes single serving medallions - I used two of those)
- 2½ cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350degrees F
- Mix the sugars, butter, corn starch mixture, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla and goat cheese together so it's nice and creamy.
- Mix in the dry ingredients
- Taste to ensure you don't need to add any more salt or sugar to balance the sweetness.
- Scoop on to parchment paper lined cookie sheets and bake for 12-15 minutes. (Revision - I made larger scoops of dough - about 1.5 inches in diameter)
- Let them sit and cool a bit before serving.