Super duper easy. Ready? Get set... GO!
Super Duper Easy Baked Enchiladas
- 1/2 lb chicken - diced
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp onion powder
- salt and pepper to season chicken
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup (or small can) of green chilies
- 1 small can of refried beans - fat free
- 2 cups enchilada sauce
- 4 tortillas - 8 inch size - flour or corn which ever is your preference
- 1/2 cup cheese
- Dice up the chicken and season it with the spices
- Heat up the oil in the pan and saute the chicken till its almost done
- Add the green chilies and sautee for another 2 minutes
- Add the refried beans and mix till heated. Remove from heat.
- Take an 9x9 pan that you can bake and coat the bottom of the pan with enchilada sauce
- Take one tortilla and on one side of the pan - fill with a few good spoonfuls of filling and fold over, then on to the next tortilla - we usually make about four and then use the rest of the filling to pour over the top. Then pour the rest of the sauce over the top and sides and top with cheese.
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes at 350degrees.
- Serve those suckers up!