I finally did it. I finally bought a pasta maker... and it's awesome.
Very simple pasta recipe...
2 1/4 cups flour
pinch of salt
1. Pour the flour into a mound on the counter, make a little pit and pop the eggs into the middle
2. Start to scramble the eggs in the middle of the flour and add them slowly into the rest of the flour till you have the dough
3. Keep working it for about 8 minutes ( you can use your hands if you want at this point)
4. Break it into three balls. cover them with a damp cloth and let them site for 15-30 min
5. Roll out the pasta
Squash Sauce - we just used a whole one
3 oz of goat cheese - used plain, no flavoring
2 pad of butter
curry powder - to taste
1/2 tsp brown sugar b/c it needed a little sweetening
topped with Parmesan cheese
1. Peel, cube and boil squash till it soft
2. Pour off the water and add all the other ingredients and mix the crap outta it
Cook the pasta like normal, top with the squash sauce and you're done!